Cuprate high-temperature superconductors (HTS), uncovered in 1986, are the only functional superconductors which can run at fluid nitrogen temperature level (77 K) in any type of modest magnetic area. Fluid nitrogen is bountiful as well as affordable and also so is perfect.
Unifying guiding principles for designing optimized superconductors [Physics]
More from Audio & Video Cable NewsMore posts in Audio & Video Cable News »
- Using a Fusion Splicer to Repair a Samsung TV’s Cable
- 9 Brilliant Ways to Hide Ugly Technology in Your Home
- Pro-Ject aims for playback detail with X8 True Balanced Connection turntable
- EU parliament moves closer to law that would force iPhones to use USB-C ports
- A low-cost USB to serial MIDI converter using an RP2040 and CircuitPython #RaspberryPi #CircuitPython @Raspberry_Pi @sandyjmacdonaldA low-cost USB to serial MIDI converter using an RP2040 and CircuitPython #RaspberryPi #CircuitPython @Raspberry_Pi @sandyjmacdonald