Sandy Macdonald articles concerning making an inexpensive RP2040-based USB to serial MIDI converter.
A low-cost USB to serial MIDI converter using an RP2040 and CircuitPython #RaspberryPi #CircuitPython @Raspberry_Pi @sandyjmacdonald
More from Audio & Video Cable NewsMore posts in Audio & Video Cable News »
- Using a Fusion Splicer to Repair a Samsung TV’s Cable
- 9 Brilliant Ways to Hide Ugly Technology in Your Home
- Pro-Ject aims for playback detail with X8 True Balanced Connection turntable
- EU parliament moves closer to law that would force iPhones to use USB-C ports
- This ultra-minimal desk hides its modular nature in plain sight