KUALA LUMPUR: The nationwide cabotage plan does not put a restriction on foreign-flagged vessels from fixing undersea cable televisions in Malaysian waters, states Datuk Seri Dr Wee Ka Siong.
Cabotage policy does not ban foreign vessels from fixing undersea cables in Malaysian waters, says Transport Minister
More from Audio & Video Cable NewsMore posts in Audio & Video Cable News »
- Using a Fusion Splicer to Repair a Samsung TV’s Cable
- 9 Brilliant Ways to Hide Ugly Technology in Your Home
- Pro-Ject aims for playback detail with X8 True Balanced Connection turntable
- EU parliament moves closer to law that would force iPhones to use USB-C ports
- A low-cost USB to serial MIDI converter using an RP2040 and CircuitPython #RaspberryPi #CircuitPython @Raspberry_Pi @sandyjmacdonaldA low-cost USB to serial MIDI converter using an RP2040 and CircuitPython #RaspberryPi #CircuitPython @Raspberry_Pi @sandyjmacdonald