Maintain your cables clean as well as cool with this print from oic-chahan on Thingiverse: I just made a part to pack the wires with each other. It is big sufficient to fit right into a 20 × 20 frameDownload the data as well as discover even more Every Thursday is # 3dthursday right here at Adafruit!
20×20 Cable bundler #3DThursday #3DPrinting
More from Audio & Video Cable NewsMore posts in Audio & Video Cable News »
- Using a Fusion Splicer to Repair a Samsung TV’s Cable
- 9 Brilliant Ways to Hide Ugly Technology in Your Home
- Pro-Ject aims for playback detail with X8 True Balanced Connection turntable
- EU parliament moves closer to law that would force iPhones to use USB-C ports
- A low-cost USB to serial MIDI converter using an RP2040 and CircuitPython #RaspberryPi #CircuitPython @Raspberry_Pi @sandyjmacdonaldA low-cost USB to serial MIDI converter using an RP2040 and CircuitPython #RaspberryPi #CircuitPython @Raspberry_Pi @sandyjmacdonald