Makers include artificial anti-oxidants to plastics, rubbers as well as various other polymers to make them last much longer. The health and wellness impacts of these substances, as well as exactly how conveniently they move right into the setting, are mainly unidentified.
E-waste recycling emits emerging synthetic antioxidants
More from Audio & Video Cable NewsMore posts in Audio & Video Cable News »
- Using a Fusion Splicer to Repair a Samsung TV’s Cable
- 9 Brilliant Ways to Hide Ugly Technology in Your Home
- Pro-Ject aims for playback detail with X8 True Balanced Connection turntable
- EU parliament moves closer to law that would force iPhones to use USB-C ports
- A low-cost USB to serial MIDI converter using an RP2040 and CircuitPython #RaspberryPi #CircuitPython @Raspberry_Pi @sandyjmacdonaldA low-cost USB to serial MIDI converter using an RP2040 and CircuitPython #RaspberryPi #CircuitPython @Raspberry_Pi @sandyjmacdonald